Welcome to the home of Time Ruler
About Time Ruler
During the day or night, do you get interrupted by phone calls or notifications? Time Ruler can help you by allowing you to easily configure profiles to filter your calls and other annoying sounds.
Profile events can be configured from simple one off events or can re-occur based the days of the week, specific times of the day or on a timer. The profile event can repeat indefinitely, time out by a specific date or after the profile has done the task a specified number of times.
Features of Time Ruler:Phone Calls can be managed in multiple ways:
- Change the ringer type
- Modify the ringer volume
- Add numbers to the apps Black List, Grey List or White List
- Able to change call setting for each list
- Allow a call to easily override normal settings if calling multiple times
- Enable or Disable Black List
- Enable or Disable Grey List
- Enable or Disable White List
- Enable or Disable Bluetooth
- Enable or Disable Mobile Network Data
- Enable or Disable Wi-Fi
- Adjust volume for Notifications
- Adjust volume for System Sounds
- Adjust volume for Alarms
- Adjust volume for Media
We want your feedback, let us know through our Feedback page.